TEN GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE SWIFTWATER
1. You'll be following in the footsteps of many other water professionals. Our staff have trained many of the most respected agencies in the country in swift water techniques, such as the RNLI, AA Special Operational Rescponse Team, Environment Agency, Scientific Exploration Society, HM Coastguard, Hazardous Area Response Teams (HART), Fire and Rescue services of Scotland, England Wales and Ireland, and the The Royal Air force.
2. All Rescue 3 courses are fully DEFRA compliant. For goverment agencies you can rest assured that by delivering Rescue3 courses that all DEFRA stipulations for training have been followed.
3. Our staff are some of the most experienced water rescue trainers in the industry. Our staff are Rescue3 Instructor Trainer, and also hold other internationally recognized leading industry qualifications such as International Rafting Federation assessor and British Canoe Union Level 5 Coach.
4. Rescue professionals. Our staff are rescue professionals in their own right as members of Mountain Rescue Teams, Paramedics, or Fire Fighters, and bring real operational experience to the classroom.
5. International Experience. Our staff have delivered courses, led wilderness river expeditions, trained with leading rescue teams, and kayaked, on almost every continent on the planet.
6. Train at the venue of your choice. As a group we have experience of running training courses at almost every swift water training facility in the country. We are happy to come to you.
7. Tailored courses. As our team has such a wide breadth of experience, we are better equipped to tailor courses to your needs.
8. Equipment requirements. All equipment used on our courses satisfy EN regulations and is of good quality, we endeavor to comply with all your equipment needs.
9. Educationally sound principles. Matching environment, task and student ability to create a supportive learning environment is always the goal. This is only possible due to experienced and dedicated staff that hold teaching qualifications.
10. Customer care and support. We pride ourselves on providing excellent products, and always foster an environment of openness and honesty during the delivery process so that students get the skills they need. Feedback is always actively encouraged.